best cross bow extendable heads

danieljustin

Hi everyone

Its hunting season, I am looking for crossbow Brodhead (crossbow ammos) which do not penetrate during projection and gives larger blood trail. Please do suggest me some best crossbow Brodhead that fits perfect in my crossbow. My budget is not more than 50$.....

Thanks, best regards

When I got my 10pt Xbow several years ago, I also ventured into a 2nd unknown with a lot of hesitation... expandable BHs. I went with the expandable the Xbow mfger suggested & sold and haven't had an issue with them since. NAP Spitfire, also use the Maxx version w/o issues. Not a single premature deploying, as far as I know. Spitfires does have the blade replacement system, I just prefer to use them as a one-time-use BH to remove any possible functionality issue. Like most BHs and esp expandables, shots to the shoulder blade don't get good penetration. Other than that, mainly pass-throughts. Certain times of the year they're available for ~$35/4-pk and generally the last few years with a $5 rebate also.

Sure there are a lot of other BHs that work well with Xbows. Much like suggesting best mechanical BH for a compound bow, a personal preference & what has worked for the user!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...