I Always Liked This Picture.......

Lawdwaz

22 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

My encore pro hunter pops the primer out when you open it.  Works well.  But ain’t going move 275g as fast as the NULA.  

I don't recall ever needing a second shot with this gun but as noted many times by me lately, I could be wrong.

Being a lefty and finding a ML'r I'd lusted over for sale used on another forum, I jumped like Michael Jordan for the "Buy It Now" button. No flies on your Encore or all the other great ML'r choices these days.

45 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Was it the late season? In 24 years ive never seen a buck in the late season

The two bucks already posted were not late season. 

These two were though plus another half rack 8pt from Arcade. Not sure where that picture went......

Last day in 2016, East Aurora

IMG_0738_zpsco1jgest.jpg

My first ML'r buck and first late season from 2003 (Arcade)

img004.jpg

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

As noted above, I got it 2nd hand. The previous owner played with it for a few months and couldn’t get it to shoot so sold it.  Unfortunately for him, I got it to shoot superbly within probably 20 shots, using two or three different bullets.  The above noted Parker’s shot great. 

3 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

The two bucks already posted were not late season. 

These two were though plus another half rack 8pt from Arcade. Not sure where that picture went......

Last day in 2016, East Aurora

IMG_0738_zpsco1jgest.jpg

My first ML'r buck and first late season from 2003 (Arcade)

img004.jpg

This is the half rack 8pt I mentioned.  He showed up right in front of me, too close actually.  I had a white top on at the time of the shot, matching the pull on pants.  It was snowing super hard and just appeared out of nowhere, kind of. :)

I had to slowly pull up the gun, cock the hammer (I had a 50cal Encore at the time) and shoot all in one motion.  It worked............

nFKl1cM.png?1

Edited by Lawdwaz