Mock scrape

kperez1980

Ok so I put out a mock scrape in both my areas and I am believing all the bucks that were frequenting my area are scared by it. Could this be true? Introducing something foreign could deter them?

My boyfriend set it up and even urinated in the ground that we kicked up any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so I put out a mock scrape in both my areas and I am believing all the bucks that were frequenting my area are scared by it. Could this be true? Introducing something foreign could deter them?
My boyfriend set it up and even urinated in the ground that we kicked up any ideas

I’ve never had that experience. Usually when I piss in it, they come to check it out at night. Sometimes they even lay in it. Then different bucks start coming

ca977377a1efb5779691a62ec2e4e868.jpg

253b44d0b1c804b4fb1a84ca651b4544.jpg

• Like 1

No not really... just might be a case a presumptive pissing that's all.  To early n u will spook everything away. I walked 5 miles today around my core area. Found two rubs, still a bit to early to worry to much. Don't burn out your areas to early!

might just be from being in the area too much.  Maybe the human scent that is keeping them out.  Did you use scent control when you set this up?  Maybe busted deer when you walked in?  

Yes always use scent control spent the summer up there and the does and bucks were always in sight now poof

• Like 1