Found on craigslist-No Affiliation

I saw this on criagslit NY . I thought someone could use it. I HAVE NO CONNECTION to this list. Just thought it could help somebody............ I think if you go on to craigslist you could see the pictures and contact this dude.

2 lots left for hunting season. ]1 in pine bush ny-13ac. prime hunting land,farm land all around good for 2-3 hunters at a time $2500 1 in afton ny-30 ac. also good with farm land all around[all wooded] good for 4 hunters at a time $3000. ]all lease's are set up for fall,winter and spring seasons[2011-12 . ]all aspects of hunting only[deer,bear,turkeys and small game. only those named on lease are allowed to hunt. some pic's of what i get when i get up there to hunt[almost always get one 14"-18" inside spread],i only get around 2 or 3 days to hunt and only hunt on land that i don't lease,thanks if interested snd me a contact # and i will call you. no emails will be responded to........

Sounds like a good deal. If I wasn't going broke fixing my foreclosure camp I might even be interested. Insert pic of me holding out my empty pockets. lol Would be even cheaper if it was shared with bowhunters and gun hunters.