Cold days like this a great time to get out there and do some small game hunting

Hunter007

7 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

This time of year I have better things to do 0be0e08ec90dc488be7bb71f2cd6b0df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good time also but  i still rather be in the woods :) especially when it is cold like this a Plus is no bugs ,   ticks to worry about in this weather .

• Like 1

That's a good time also but  i still rather be in the woods especially when it is cold like this a Plus is no bugs ,   ticks to worry about in this weather .

I like being in the woods, but I don’t like sitting in a stand or a blind when I’m deer hunting let alone when I’m waiting on a squirrel! Get out there and get after them, explore new places that’s what small game hunting is for!

2 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I like being in the woods, but I don’t like sitting in a stand or a blind when I’m deer hunting let alone when I’m waiting on a squirrel! Get out there and get after them, explore new places that’s what small game hunting is for!

Usually do it that way  ,  but I hurt my 

achilles tendon doc said 

try to take it easy .

So I'm doing the ground blind .