Shotgun Dilemma

Chef

+1
Only thing different at NY area airports is Port Authority police have on site jurisdiction and they do a check and write down serial number and look at some ID before the gun case goes to TSA. Sometimes that can add a little time at check in waiting for them to show up. I would guess longest wait was about 1/2 hour as they had a call in another terminal at JFK and they were short  staffed. Any other airport you just check in and TSA does their thing.
Yup make sure to arrive extra early

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Basic Hats: $25, Skull Caps $20.00
Pine Hill coolers: $6.00
Club Rental ( All Day) : $275
Catered meals and refreshments, master chef prepared meals $45 per person
Guided hunts with dogs: $50 half day $80 all day per gun, includes bird cleaning with guide service
Gun rental: $40/hunt
Shotgun ammo target loads: $10.00
Shotgun ammo premium hunting loads: $20/box
Dressing, per bird (filleted breasts, thighs): $4/bird–Included with guided hunt
Hunter’s Clays: the “Warm-Up” (Round of 25): $10

Your Visa or Mastercard will guarantee your reservation date. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled hunt or a cancellation fee will be charged.

https://michiganbirdhunter.com/hunt-packages/

Same as Jerkman and DinsDale. Many times out of LGA and JFK. Give yourself time. Sometimes it takes a while for cops to show up and sometimes it’s 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. I've had them take forever other times 2 seconds. All depends on how many doughnuts are on the table as tribute

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

It's probably the most danger you will ever be in , bird hunting with people who don't even own guns ,this all sounds very dick Cheney like

i'd go on hunt with Dick Cheney as long as ted kennedy wasn't picking me up at the airport.