Glen Del 3D target

I got the Glen Del 3D target and if you looking for a good 3D target this is one you might want to get. The vitals is a block you can flip around if you shoot out one side. You can also buy a new insert for the vitals if you shoot out the vitals. I only payed $150 for it and it is one of the best targets I have had. If your looking for a target I really recommend this one.

http://www.glendel.com/

Do they still have the dowels that people were breaking arrows on?

Seems like most targets do. I have the Rhinehart Woodland buck and broke two arrows on it already this summer. One of them I was shocked to see it located below the vitals (it was a low shot). It sent the nock back about 15ft from the target and broke the rear of the arrow.

I'm teaching my younger sister how to shoot a bow because she took her hunting courses and wants "to kill a drop down time buck". She is 12 years old and when she started shooting the arrows they were hitting it in the antlers, the back end, the plastic legs to eventually the vitals. She shoots at just over 35 pounds to make her hunting legal and I haven't seen her break an arrow on the target.