Remington Model 7600 30-06

I aquired a Remington Model 7600 30-06 from an estate. This has a gloss walnut stock and forearm and it's in mint condition. There is one tiny scuff towards the end of the barrel, but the rest of the gun is flawless. No slide wear from the pump at all. It appears new. I looked down the barrel and I don't see any evidence that it's been fired. I was also given 2 full boxes of ammo with it, and no partials, which makes me wonder if it has been fired or not.

$550 plus FFL shipping charges, unless you would like to pick it up.

100_2659.jpg

100_2660.jpg

100_2662.jpg

100_2665.jpg

100_2664.jpg

100_2663.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My Dad had one of these...his brother bought it for him in the late 50's early 60's.

We called it Boomer. The reason for this...even when side by side with another 30-06, this rifle was the loudest shooter on the block.

Had a 5 shot clip, and was a great rifle to use as a kid growing up. Got my first deer with it.

Sadly, I think it went to my older brother. After he passed away I think his skunk of a son-in-law sold it at auction for a fraction of what it was worth.