Funny Website

BizCT

yea pretty much lol. My brother and a few of his friends started. They put about $25K into it already and it just launched yesterday. Soon there will be an App for smartphones, etc. They will be promoting in many different ways including stickers inside stalls of public bathrooms throughout the U.S.

Before anyone bashes my brother lol, he is currently in Florida working towards his PhD in BioChemistry for free and getting paid stipends by the government for his project so this website is not his main goal in life...

Good luck to your brother in his REAL job. That website is trash. You'd have to be a freakin jack off to read more than two of those and not flush the entire web site.

$25k? Must be your brother and his friends lack common sense.

Your brother will be a perfect fit for a PhD. Congrats?

my brother own 15% of the website and his input was only $500. They found an investor who put all the $$ for the website, contracts, attorney fees,smartphone apps, etc...they gave him 40% share of the corporation. Its a win-win for my brother. he'll have his $500 back in no time + more. They have over 1,000 views (including you) in less than 2 days so far. Advertisers pay for views, thats all they care about. High school kids thinks its hilarious and they will flood the site. They have already gotten called from their web designer in Cali who said hackers are trying to get in already....thats a good sign.