This should keep me busy ...

Nomad

They will appreciate those hose bibs on the hot and cold lines if needed one day.
We are in the middle of a huge addition and renovation project and needed to relocate the washer and dryer to the basement. We were going to add the connections inline but realized the the faucet was threaded so we just added a splitter and operate from there.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Love that, nice score!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks ! 
Nephew took down a large 200 year old barn on his property, he already sold most of it, was holding some for a guy who canceled the day before I texted him ! There’s still a fair amount there . He also has a pile of massive hand hued beams too , many make mantles out of them , he had a 70 footer running the ridge I guess , but couldn’t get it down in one piece .

He has a pile of faded green ,rusted  tin as well .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nomad said:

Thanks ! 
Nephew took down a large 200 year old barn on his property, he already sold most of it, was holding some for a guy who canceled the day before I texted him ! There’s still a fair amount there . He also has a pile of massive hand hued beams too , many make mantles out of them , he had a 70 footer running the ridge I guess , but couldn’t get it down in one piece .

He has a pile of faded green ,rusted  tin as well .

I love that stuff

21 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I love that stuff

I’ll be posting the beams for sale here soon. If you want a piece of barn wood , I’ll get you one. Here’s what I’m doing with a piece . Ignore the old basement throw rug...

561CC0A4-3473-4963-B643-81ED5A39BC41.jpeg

• Like 3

I’ll be posting the beams for sale here soon. If you want a piece of barn wood , I’ll get you one. Here’s what I’m doing with a piece . Ignore the old basement throw rug...
561CC0A4-3473-4963-B643-81ED5A39BC41.thumb.jpeg.af1861c25079c82dcd6cc0a8b785b242.jpeg

The beams are nice but I just MUST HAVE that rug!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

The beams are nice but I just MUST HAVE that rug!!!

Ok it’s yours , be advised the cat pukes on it quite often , gives it a nice three D effect . I don’t believe that’s her commenting on the rug , she just eats to much canned food sometimes .

• Haha 1

Ok it’s yours , be advised the cat pukes on it quite often , gives it a nice three D effect . I don’t believe that’s her commenting on the rug , she just eats to much canned food sometimes .

About how long is it....my last rug didn’t quite do the job!

249ad0f5829b399cdea4e885cc433348.jpg

• Haha 1