Waring Pro Meat Grinder

After using a small hand operated meat grinder last year I decided to pick up the Waring Professional Electric Meat Grinder at Kitchen Collections today at Tanger Outlets in Riverhead for $80.

http://www.waringproducts.com/ret/catalog/product.php?product_id=37&cat_id=3

Read some great reviews on various sites. Looking forward to using it to make me some venison burgers and sausages. Anyone have any experience with this grinder?

Thats the same grinder I have, only mine is rebranded as the "Guide Gear" brand. Works great for me just doing a deer here and a deer there. Youre gonna have problems trying to do too much at once though. Oh, one other thing, if you want to stuff sausages, etc, get an actual stuffer. The grinder does ok, but leaves alot of meat in the auger. Im probably going to keep mine for another year or so, but will be upgrading to a larger one eventually.

Thanks for the input guys. WNY I don't plan on doing too much at one time. When I process my deer I usually cut the venison in chunks for slow cooking. I'm probably going to make about 10-15 lbs of ground venison for patties and sausage. Only my son and I eat it. Thanks for the hint on getting a stuffer.

Thanks for the input guys. WNY I don't plan on doing too much at one time. When I process my deer I usually cut the venison in chunks for slow cooking. I'm probably going to make about 10-15 lbs of ground venison for patties and sausage. Only my son and I eat it. Thanks for the hint on getting a stuffer.

Oh you should be fine then. I got mine on Black Friday a couple of years ago for like $30 or some stupid low price like that at Gander Mountain.