224 valkyrie

Chef

I have one.  Have only played some with it but both federal premium nosler 60g and fusion 90g shoot sub moa if I do my part.  Lots more ammo available now compared to last year.  I heard real good things about terminal performance on deer with the fusion.   But no personal experience yet. 

remember, you will need a 6.8 mag for this.  If your lower has a pinned 223 mag, it would need to be swapped out. 

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

I have one.  Have only played some with it but both federal premium nosler 60g and fusion 90g shoot sub moa if I do my part.  Lots more ammo available now compared to last year.  I heard real good things about terminal performance on deer with the fusion.   But no personal experience yet. 

remember, you will need a 6.8 mag for this.  If your lower has a pinned 223 mag, it would need to be swapped out. 

Yea that’s kind of what I liked about the gun, could be a fun deer gun, yote gun, target gun. It really seems to be a jack of all trades in a fun kind of way. PSA has a great deal on uppers right now and I’m surprised how good the reviews of them are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Yea that’s kind of what I liked about the gun, could be a fun deer gun, yote gun, target gun. It really seems to be a jack of all trades in a fun kind of way. PSA has a great deal on uppers right now and I’m surprised how good the reviews of them are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep fairly versatile.  The big selling point was that you can maintain supersonic speed past 1300yds due to great bc from an AR15 platform so it’s supposed to be a great long range round.   Not that I will be using it for that purpose anytime soon. 

• Like 1