Being An Adult

Salmon_Run

I have thought about this for some time, now we are all involved in the pandemic at some level, I wish to throw this out on the forum, agree with me, disagree, but I hope we all think about these few words;

Be an adult:

Show compassion and understanding for others of regardless of our personal beliefs, being respectful of others (posting of offensive pictures and angry words), enjoy the freedoms that our forefather's forged and all those who died for our continuing freedoms, value friends and reach out to old "long lost" friends, be a good neighbor (on here and in our towns and counties), don't be selfish and simply "follow the rules" that are in place, be thoughtful of how our actions and inaction could, and MAY directly affect others and their lives and the lives of their loved ones, find a person in need and have a conversation with them (family,co-worker,stranger), help others, make eye contact with strangers and smile with a simple greeting of "Hello", be aware that there are thousands world wide suffering great losses and battling an unseen disease, be the leader your family needs and spend time with family members, this may never personally touch some of us beyond the mere inconvenience of being told to stay home, above all show maturity and step up and be an adult.....

Thank you all and I hope for the continued safety of all medical personnel, first responders and the many who are placing their live in harm's way to help us all!!!! 

Edited by Salmon_Run
correction
  • Like 1