Spectacular job by Trump on Covid-19 and blatant anti-Semitism displayed by CNN

I often visit the CNN website, and flip across their TV channel, to check out their coverage.   There is a lot of truth to the old "God-father" saying "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" .    I learn a lot from these visits:  Mostly, where to shop and spend my money (not at places or for products that buy advertisement on that network), and how deep that their hatred is of Trump and his supporters.   There is no doubt that Trump is justified in his frequent counterattacks of those folks.  

Last week, I read an article on the CNN web-site that was highly critical of Trump's son-in-law Jared K.   Every so often, the anti-semitism that runs deep thru CNN, is on display for all to see, and it certainly was in that article.   Not since Harry Truman, have the Jewish people had a greater supporter in the White house than Donald Trump, and his acceptance of his son-in-law's wise council is the second biggest proof of that.   His support of the US embassy move, and his recognition of The "true" capital (Jerusalem), was the biggest proof.  

Acceptance and love of those of the Jewish faith is a mark of a true Christian, and there is no doubt that Trump has shown that.   His words and tweets are not always impressive, but his actions have spoken volumes.   History will remember Trump as one of this nation's greatest Presidents thanks to the job he has done, and continues to do.   The single most impressive thing I have seen from him is his pick of and retention of Mike Pence as VP.   How many Presidents have picked a VP who is more capable than themselves ?  The second and third most impressive things were the selections of his (2) Supreme Court justices.         

His ability to work effectively with state governors of both parties, during the current Covid-19 crisis, illustrates his ability to break the Washington deadlock and get things done to save lives.    I am very thankful that we have such a leader in Washington at this time and he will certainly keep getting my prayers for support.              

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 7

CNN is not a news network and it's anchors are not journalists.  It's a propaganda arm of the Democratic National Committee and it spews opinions, not news.  It doesn't have to be correct, factual or relevant to anything factual.  CNN's purpose is to keep the lies flowing in order to keep it's followers in a lather.  The mind control of the left is a cult.  People under it's influence are often illogical and hateful, refusing to believe anything good about their opposition.  That is why it is impossible to compromise with them on anything.  CNN is not interested in what is good for the country.  It is paid to sell what is good for keeping leftists in power.  It's people are highly paid commissioned salespeople for communism.

Communists have always been anti-semitic.  What is despicable is their alliance with the enemies of the Jews.  They support Islam and never challenge them on their hatred of Jews, or anything else.  

This is also relevant to members of this hunting forum, because these same Communists hate individual ownership of firearms, along with most other individual rights.  CNN is one of the biggest opponents of the 2nd Amendment.

Now, just to be clear before some here misinterpret what I've have written, I'm not calling CNN viewers Communists.  I'm saying if you listen to it's propaganda, you are being indoctrinated by them.  They want people to hate Trump, conservatives, the US Constitution, Rule of Law, the electoral college, immigration laws and free speech.  If you are also against those things, you belong to the cult.  In other words, if you support Democrats, you are not very smart, but you think you are, and that is what makes you dangerous.

As for judges, people were pushed to hate Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, as well as oppose confirmation of ALL judges Trump nominates.  These leftists know the easiest way to get their laws in place, is with activist judges who will circumvent the Constitution and install those laws by judicial fiat.  They don't want judges who follow the Rule of Law.  This is the most important thing Trump has done to preserve the country, and CNN and American Communists hate him for it.  

All of that considered, someone explain how Democrats think Biden would lead America on a path of exceptionalism and prosperity.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rattler said:

CNN is not a news network and it's anchors are not journalists.  It's a propaganda arm of the Democratic National Committee and it spews opinions, not news.  It doesn't have to be correct, factual or relevant to anything factual.  CNN's purpose is to keep the lies flowing in order to keep it's followers in a lather.  The mind control of the left is a cult.  People under it's influence are often illogical and hateful, refusing to believe anything good about their opposition.  That is why it is impossible to compromise with them on anything.  CNN is not interested in what is good for the country.  It is paid to sell what is good for keeping leftists in power.  It's people are highly paid commissioned salespeople for communi

Communists have always been anti-semitic.  What is despicable is their alliance with the enemies of the Jews.  They support Islam and never challenge them on their hatred of Jews, or anything else.  

This is also relevant to members of this hunting forum, because these same Communists hate individual ownership of firearms, along with most other individual rights.  CNN is one of the biggest opponents of the 2nd Amendment.

Now, just to be clear before some here misinterpret what I've have written, I'm not calling CNN viewers Communists.  I'm saying if you listen to it's propaganda, you are being indoctrinated by them.  They want people to hate Trump, conservatives, the US Constitution, Rule of Law, the electoral college, immigration laws and free speech.  If you are also against those things, you belong to the cult.  In other words, if you support Democrats, you are not very smart, but you think you are, and that is what makes you dangerous.

As for judges, people were pushed to hate Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, as well as oppose confirmation of ALL judges Trump nominates.  These leftists know the easiest way to get their laws in place, is with activist judges who will circumvent the Constitution and install those laws by judicial fiat.  They don't want judges who follow the Rule of Law.  This is the most important thing Trump has done to preserve the country, and CNN and American Communists hate him for it.  

All of that considered, someone explain how Democrats think Biden would lead America on a path of exceptionalism and prosperity.

This is exactly why I watch CNN.  While I can not do much about what they say. I can affect the company's which purchase advertising time there by not giving them any of my hard-earned  dough.

As far as Biden goes, the only hope for him is if this Covid-19 thing prevents head-to-head debates.    I think that even most Democrats feel that Trump would eat him for breakfast if such and event were to occur.   A real measure Biden's weakness as a leader will be if he picks a woman of color as his running mate, in a lame-brained attempt to gather support of those two important demographics.      

He might pull some of the less intelligent folks but the smarter ones realize that the Republican party has always had their interests covered the best, starting with Lincoln.       

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 2