Stealth cam Rouge IR

erussell

My dad has one. It's been sent back to manufacturer twice now. Batterys were only lasting less than 2 weeks. He tried duracell and energizer lithium, only took about 20 pics too. Takes great pics, fast trigger speed but apparently he's getting the defective ones. It did get great reviews though.... I'd like to remain neutral though, considering I recommended it to him and It's been in the mail more than on the tree.

I've used the Nomad and Prowler and never had any major issues. Sometimes the Nomad in burst mode wouldn't record the pics to card fast enough so some shots weren't able to transfer to my pc.

The on/off switch on my Prowler is getting kinda sloppy, but that cam's getting up there in age.

Never owned a Rouge, but figure these similar cam issues may be noteworthy.

Ended up getting the prowler XT and the 12v battery kit. ( thank you honey) I hooked it up to a tower fan in my living room and turned out all the lights in the house and had my daughter run around the house to test it out. Took 8 pics in about a min all of her ( and one of my dog chaceing her ) running around in front of it about 20 ft from it. Some were a little blurry but good enough for what I want it for.