Places for Pre Fab Cabins or mobile homes?

Geno C

Hi guys,

I am just trying to research my options here. If all else fails i will just build a cabin myself. I was wondering if anyone knows of any type of prebuilt cabins or mobile homes for sale for a hunting/recreational camp and howmuch are they going for?

Any info would be great. i am not finding to much here....

thanks!

Geno,

4 years ago i was in the same situation. I was thinking about foundations, driveway, covert pipes and so on.

I hooked up with a local builder and he did a great job framing out my cabin. He built a 20 by 24 cabin on pilings, put in a 100' driveway for a real goo price. I also looked at woodtex buildings which was my second option. PM me if you want more info,

this was up in the Corning area.

Did you buy land Geno? I used Lakeside Cabins in Shiloh, Ohio. Amish. They put it together in 2 days. 12x26 metal roof, log siding. 2 yrs ago it was like $8k. I am very happy with it.

i have an accepted offer right now, havnt said anything yet... BUT just trying to get a jump on some researching here. Do you have any pics? you can email me if you want if you dont want to post em... 8k is a great price. first and for most i want to have a gravel drive way put in so im working on some pricing for that