Tower Shoot anyone?

I was given a tower shoot as a gift form clients and never used it, finally about 25-30 years ago they insisted I come and shoot with them, it was full of immigrants which made sense since they didnt have hunting licenses or anyway to get one, they simply went to preserves where one wasnt needed, and then for a few hours they emptied their guns at every bird thrown until the owner said he as going to call it quits if one more slug or buckshot came whistling past the tower, then it was over and we took a couple of our dogs and hunted up the strays (which we were alone doing and was fun as said before) then all teh blown apart birds were divided up and I was a hero for giving mine away, I've seen pheasant hit on the northway that looked better, and that was it.

It was worse than I had imagined and I had a fear that someone was a PETA type secretly filming the whole thing the entire time I was there.