Getting into muzzle loading

Dom

• 2 months later...

Well the time has come for my purchase,I have decided to go with the TC.50 cal.Just waiting on mailbox money/income tax.I would like to know if goose mountan is a good choice for this firearm,THANK,S :mole:

fasteddie, love the signature. The newbie to ML'ing (Dom) ought to get a TC in-line. They are simple to use, easy to clean and with a twist of the breach easy to get the powder out. I have a Triumph and its accuracy is amazing. Keep it simple to start. Get yourself a box of 777 pellets and any old 50 cal sabot 250 gr bullet. Zero it in with that and you'll be eating veniosn all winter long. In fact I only shoot 2 pellets (100 gr charge) . With a 250 gr bullet its more than enough for deer hunting. I've been using a smoke pole since I was 17 and that's a considerable span of years. The new TC's are so close to fixed cartridge rifles it ain't funny. I'll be front stuffer hunting in Kent County Michigan this coming year with some great friends. The TC Triumph will be making trip.