2019 Mathews Vertix for sale

Don_C

New Mathew's Atlas... Not mine, posted for my son. He's selling this and a really sweet Browning 12 ga to fund the buy.

Nice! I just did the v3 27 yesterday..

Gotta say 850 is a sick price for what you are offering... you are going to make someone very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no kidding! Very nice.  My younger son is really into bows, he upgrades annually. Personally, I no longer buy brand new bows. I currently have a 2018 Bowtech that I bought off of AT for half price at 6 month old. I will be good with it until I can no longer pull it back.

$850 is a solid deal for that set up. I texted him after posting it, when I told him I listed it for $1300 he informed me that's what the new one cost him, not what he wants for this one.    I was wondering why I had views, but no replies on AT yet, they were clearly thinking "this guy is out of his mind!"  LOL!

• Like 1

Oh no kidding! Very nice.  My younger son is really into bows, he upgrades annually. Personally, I no longer buy brand new bows. I currently have a 2018 Bowtech that I bought off of AT for half price at 6 month old. I will be good with it until I can no longer pull it back.
$850 is a solid deal for that set up. I texted him after posting it, when I told him I listed it for $1300 he informed me that's what the new one cost him, not what he wants for this one.    I was wondering why I had views, but no replies on AT yet, they were clearly thinking "this guy is out of his mind!"  LOL!

But you did give a better price here than on AT so Kudos for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk