Hey Doc

fasteddie

Well, that sign is  new addition since I've been there. I honestly don't know how the heck we could have missed it when we were over there ...... lol. That is polebridge road, right?

Man it must be hard for perspective members to ever join. There is no contact info or nothing. I guess if you don't know a member or something you would probably be out of luck.  :-\

Anyway, thanks for the info. I might take a ride over some Saturday and see if I can't find some activity. I don't want to join or anything. It's still way too far. But I would like to see if any of the old gang is still there and what they have been up to and what they're all doing these days. It used to be a great super-active club with a great course and and a great bunch of guys.

Thanks again for the pictures and info.

Doc

I think the last time I clocked it, it was 30 miles from my house to the AB clubhouse. That's 60 miles round trip. Not a problem once in a while, but I don't join those things to attend once in a while...lol. So you can see why I dropped my membership. I was a member there for quite a few years, but that constant drive a couple times a week (We had wednesday night league shoots along with something going almost every weekend, plus work parties and monthly evening meetings) eventually wore me out. The fact that I was driving between 70 and 80 miles round trip back and forth to work every day didn't help either.

However, I did have a great time there and had a whole lot of friends that were members. My wife and two kids were members there too, so we made a family thing out of it.

My guess is that if there is anything going on there, it would be probably on a Saturday. So maybe I'll head over there again in a week or two and do some tresspassing......lol.  Just to see if there is any sign of life there at all.

Doc