Palin is $itch slappin Obama on C-Span........

why is she so bad? If she had not been managed by a bunch of fools in mccains campaign and been allowed to go out and speak the truth rather than the white washed crap allowed mccain would be president now. She didnt get to be a governor because she is dumb. She is exactly what we need someone not afraid to say what they stand for and be willing to run on it rather than say what the polls say they should say. She has more of a back bone than any of the fools running. So is good ol mitt what we need or newt? Such sexist comments never help. I would love to have any of you including me debate he ron the issues we all seem to have the answers for.

I agree with you Bubba 100%. Those of you that bad mouth her bought into the liberal press hype. The liberal press leads people around like sheep.

if i do vote repubilcon it would be for Paul, i like his ideas about getting America out of all these Godforsaken rat infested sand boxes in the middle east and keeping our trillions of American tax payer dollars here at home..

as far as Palin is concerend from a sexual aspect, yea i'de like to get her drunk on a six pack and squeeze the Schiltz out her!

if i do vote repubilcon it would be for Paul, i like his ideas about getting America out of all these Godforsaken rat infested sand boxes in the middle east and keeping our trillions of American tax payer dollars here at home..

as far as Palin is concerend from a sexual aspect, yea i'de like to get her drunk on a six pack and squeeze the Schiltz out her!

thumbs up on both your comments........I knew you had it in ya........ and wow you guys are up late huh

fish on.......

Look at it this way: If you love Palin....You hate America!!

It's getting deep in here. You don't know Jim McGreevy or Sarah Palin personally. All You know is what the media (In your case, the liberal media) tells you. I would rather be looking for the boogey man, than living under a rock, like you obviously do.

Edited by Skillet