Stealth EPIC Bow Camera

About 3 Christmas' ago , my wife bought me an EPIC camera to take videos when I hunt . I am not too fond of the camera . A couple times I thought I had it turned on but apparently didn't .

The cap mount doesn't work well because you can't tell if it is aimed right . The camera has to be cocked to the side of the cap to see the arrow shot . When you hit your target you lose it on camera unless you keep your had rurned a bit to one side .

I tried mounting it to the Stabilizer but it could rotate and the didn't work very well .

The other day I altered an angle bracket and fastened it to the Stabilizer . The problem is ..... the microphone is so sensitive , it picks up every little sound and amplifies . I can hear the arrow being placed on the rest , the string being drawn and it sounds like a rifle when shot .

It is also necessary to keep the bow held up after to shot when filming .

Anyway , here is what it looks like on the bow . I will have to make a short video to show what it does . I wouldn't have bought this but it was a present .

post-132-0-35727100-1329186863_thumb.jpg

post-132-0-46499000-1329186885_thumb.jpg