Verizon Fios?

Lawdwaz

Who has it? Feelings?

I got an offer of $89.95/month for 2 years for internet (15/somethings) TV (Prime?) and unlimited phone. Plus, after 60 days they send you a $300 Visa card.

It is available on my street and I have some nieghbors that have it. I'll talk with them also.

Is the "slower" internet speed faster than my Verizon DSL service I'm currently running? (I'm not sure what my speed is now but I'm paying for the basic DSL I believe)

Seems like a pretty fair offer? I'd be saving a chunk over my combined bills now from Verizon phone & DSL and The Dish Network (TV).

Thoughts?

I switched over about 5 years ago when it came to my area, from Comcast. I like Verizon a lot more, it's a little hard getting the whole thing set up, but once I was up & running, very few calls to customer service. They were throwing in cheap TVs as an incentive back when I switched over. Comcast was a nightmare.

Edited by Uncle Nicky

You know, I just saw an ad over on the right side of the screen for Verizon FIOS. Do they know that is the content in this post? Damnit all............................................

I've seen quite a bit of that lately on my computer. I was looking at Canon cameras lately and lo and behold, all the Canon ads pop up everywere I go. Jeezus HC. They really are watching us.

Edited by Lawdwaz