Wild Boar Hunt

BigGuyNY

Canned hunt or wild? Ive hunted them in LA. and they are pretty easy to hunt. Just find the freshest sign and start following it. Wont be long till you hear them a squeeling and carrying on. Then you just shoot all of them. They have a bad habit of being in the nastiest stuff they can find and are pretty tough so a large caliber is suggested if you are going after the bigger ones. One suggestion I have is before you shoot one lift there leg and check to see if its a bore or a sow. :D I highly suggest only shooting the sow's to eat. Bores taste like urine.

Canned hunt or wild? Ive hunted them in LA. and they are pretty easy to hunt. Just find the freshest sign and start following it. Wont be long till you hear them a squeeling and carrying on. Then you just shoot all of them. They have a bad habit of being in the nastiest stuff they can find and are pretty tough so a large caliber is suggested if you are going after the bigger ones. One suggestion I have is before you shoot one lift there leg and check to see if its a bore or a sow. :D I highly suggest only shooting the sow's to eat. Bores taste like urine.

I ment there meat smells like urine while its cooking and tastes awefull. I really need to stop typing so early in the morning.

• 3 weeks later...