Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

72 Excellent

About BigGuyNY

  • Rank
    New York Hunter

Profile Information

  • Gender

Extra Info

  • Hunting Location
    Chenango/Columbia Counties 7M/4U

Recent Profile Visitors

6928 profile views
  1. What wrong on having an opinion? Especially on one of the most polarizing criminal trials in history.
  2. Active cops usually have multiple complaints file against them.
  3. Impossible to determine the cops culpable mental state during the arrest without having all of the facts. Eyewitness and video evidence are problematic to say the least. Use of force experts have debated the prone position for years both ways. Although we have the best legal system in the world at times juries are swayed by theatrics in lieu of facts.
  4. Burdon of proof is on the prosecution.
  5. Can anyone recommend a place to process a deer in NYC or close to it? Thanks.
  6. I just returned from Hawaii . I shot a nice billy .

    Good luck on your upcoming hunt and have a great vacation .


    1. BigGuyNY



    2. greybeard


      thanks..( I just saw this message(July 15))

  7. Exactly the response I was expecting. Thanks for proving my point.
  8. The stupidest comment I have ever read on this board!
  9. Can anyone recommend a deer processor in the Austerlitz area of Columbia County (4U). Thanks in advance.
  10. Remember there are exceptions to the Fourth Amendment that allow those with Peace Officer status to conduct warrantless searches.
  11. I am so glad that I found this thread. I am going to Hawaii in July and have reached out to the two outfitters you provided for info. I appreciate any input that you can provide being the vast experience you have hunting there.
  12. New York State law now allows for the sale and use of a specific category of consumer fireworks known as Sparkling Devices. Sparkling Devices are ground based or handheld devices that produce a shower of colored sparks and or a colored flame, audible crackling or whistling noise and smoke. The law limits the type, size and construction of Sparkling Devices and requires that these devices must be hand held or mounted on a base or spike and be limited in sizes that range from 1 to 500 grams of pyrotechnic composition. Sale and use of Sparkling Devices is legal in counties and cities that
  13. I hate when guys say you outta look....:rolleyes:

     These are actual seeds I picked up today. You decide for yourself what your seed is..DON'T rely on what these guys say, always...BTW bear breed in June ,July and sometimes in late M5ad0cf190c9ab_treeseeds.thumb.jpg.079e57ba3cd14e22091ea4cd57db50b4.jpgay ,also early August.

     Good Luck this year.


    1. BigGuyNY


      Thanks for the info.  I really appreciate it.  

  • Create New...