New turkey boom stick

Buckmaster7600

Got the call from the shop that the new Rossi Tuffy were back in stock. They held one for me so I swung in and grabbed it. Put a red dot on top and got a choke coming for it.. this will be for the youth hunters .. hope to make it a 40-50 yard killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMG_4939.thumb.jpg.552f4b563fc31f7999b86308d96a3b10.jpg

How’s the barrel look? A buddy got one recently and The barrel was extremely rough, I did a ton of barrel work to it to try and get it smoothed out. It took a lot of polishing to get smooth.

I’ve saw a couple YouTube videos showing the same problem.

That gun sure is light!!!

How’s the barrel look? A buddy got one recently and The barrel was extremely rough, I did a ton of barrel work to it to try and get it smoothed out. It took a lot of polishing to get smooth.

I’ve saw a couple YouTube videos showing the same problem.

That gun sure is light!!!

Its not the prettiest and looks to have been shot, even the chokes. But I’ll do some work to it. .. looks almost as if it has rings every few inches down the barrel

Its not the prettiest and looks to have been shot, even the chokes. But I’ll do some work to it. .. looks almost as if it has rings every few inches down the barrel

That’s what his had as well, there was some vicious tooling marks. I actually took so much metal out that it wore out a brand new barrel hone. It’s pattern was horrendous before I polished it, It did improve greatly but still isn’t as smooth as it should be. I hope you have better luck!

I quick cleaned it and let the boy shoot it. It throws a pretty nice pattern with 7.5s at 25 yards. Dead bird all day. I’ll bring some stuff home from work and deep clean, smoothen and polish the hell out of it. Can’t hurt anyways LOL

• Like 1