Stoeger m2000 scope mount

NYRturkeycall

10 hours ago, NYRturkeycall said:

It's a long shot but if anyone is selling a B-square #16300 Benelli Montefeltro scope mount PLEASE message me! Thanks in advance.

Isn't that gun tapped ? My m3000 came tapped and I picked up a rail for it.I haven't put a scope on it yet,but might in the future.

• Like 1

Correct not tapped and I dont want to tap it. Need that dinosaur mount.
What are you going to mount to it?
I believe they make a rifles barrel for that gun as well. Years and years ago I was going to grab a saddle and barrel and turn it into my primary deer gun. Just went a cheaper route and kept that as a stock bird gun.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

What are you going to mount to it?
I believe they make a rifles barrel for that gun as well. Years and years ago I was going to grab a saddle and barrel and turn it into my primary deer gun. Just went a cheaper route and kept that as a stock bird gun.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Mounting a Bushnell 4-12x40 scope. I use it for deer also and it's pretty accurate up to 75 yards for me.  I just hate having the fiber optic sight at the end of the barrel only. 

No pun intended but I might just pull the trigger early and pick up a Savage 220 for the right price If I can't find a scope mount that doesn't need to be drilled.

• Like 1