At least 12 major U.S. cities have broken annual homicide records in 2021 records

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/it-s-just-crazy-12-major-cities-hit-all-time-homicide-records/ar-AARB4ar?ocid=SL5GDHP 

I wonder when all the gun control politicians and their supporters will realize that firearms do not cause “gun violence”?  

The article states “I wish there was one good solid reason that I could give you for the increases, but the reality is there is none," Herrmann, a former crime analyst supervisor for the New York City Police Department, told ABC News.” 

Now that is strange coming from Mr. Herrman who identifies himself as a former crime analyst supervisor for the New York City Police Department.  My source said that two out of three shootings in New York City were drug related.  That fact, Mr. Herrmann is “one good solid reason” why there is so much violent crime, an increase in illegal drug activity.  It’s really hard to overlook the truth that the distribution, sale and use of illegal drugs are a major (two out of three shootings) contributor to gun violence.  So where is the so called “war on drugs”?  Instead we have states like New York legalizing the drug marijuana that will only enable the mentally ill to legally use it to escape reality. 

Until the politicians accept the fact that social illnesses like illegal drugs, failed mental health services, failed school discipline and a welfare system enabling fatherless families where those children are placed at a higher risk for becoming victims of crime and becoming criminals, the population of violent people will only escalate. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ADK Native said:

The article states “I wish there was one good solid reason that I could give you for the increases, but the reality is there is none," Herrmann, a former crime analyst supervisor for the New York City Police Department, told ABC News.” 

The reality is that all of these cities are run by, and controlled by, leftist Democrats.  One cannot separate the increase in crime and murder from the policies they have implemented. 

The problem is easily resolved.  Remove all of the Democrats from office in these cities and reverse all of the leftist policies they have installed that protect criminals and ignore victims.

If that doesn't happen, either the citizens are willing to accept the situation, or the Democrats are stealing the elections.

• Like 1