Wheels & Tires for Sale (5)

My wife traded her Jeep Wrangler last week so I'm clearing out some of her accessories. These are 17x9 Black Rhino Sierra wheels with 35x12.5 Atturo MT's. Lug pattern is 5x5 and will fit Jeep JK/JL, Ram Classic trucks (not new body style) and others I'm sure. The tires are quiet, stable and handle surprisingly well on the highway. They were on her Jeep from May through September only. Tread is 95%, spare is 100%, not a mark on the wheels, these are honestly like new.  The package was over $3k new.  Selling for $2,000.  I'm in the Buffalo area.   Pics are not great I know, they are stacked in the garage, they are heavy, I am old and it's cold out there!  I'll pull them out if someone is interested. 

IMG_8189.jpeg

Unknown-3.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

IMG_8255 copy.JPG

47FF772F-6D74-48CF-AE75-73A3233E17AC.JPG

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

Do these require any body/suspension mods to fit or are they straight bolt on?  What about lug nuts, do the factory ones work?   A side pic of the tread with a coin or ruler inserted between treads would help better show tread wear/depth.

The Sahara they were on had a 2" lift. Did it need it? No, I don't believe so, but some trim levels may be different.  Standard lugs will not work, lugs and center caps included.  There's plenty of info out there on what will and won't fit on a stock Wrangler, here's one...  

Unknown-1.jpeg

• Thanks 1