guided deer and bear hunts

Chef

hey, how is everyone. i havent been on in a whiel. can anyone recomend a good guide or outfitter that is within 5 hours of new york city. if you can i would really appricate it.. my job is nuts and i dont think i will have alot of time to do the scoutting that is needed to hunt the public land i have been hunting.

Edited by chefhunter86

Cant believe how in-expensive that is. It would cost you almost $650 just for a hotel for six days..

Exactly!! My original plan was to get a hotel in PA and hunt state land for a week. Then I found this operation and decided to do it figuring I'm not losing any $ by trying it. Rich (owner) takes all the guess work out of hunting on state land. He sends you trail cam pics throughout the summer and then when you arrive on Sunday (no hunting on Sundays) he shows you where he thinks you should hunt, etc. I saw a ton of deer and I'm certain I wouldn't have seen so much without his guidance. I hunted on state land each day and I only saw 1 other hunter, 1 morning.

The last time I went on one in N.Y. I was still living down state,a weekend deal,Never Again,The guy set me up every day in two you would think good spots in apple orchards,Did Not see Anything all weekend.Go back to his house after the 2 nd. day and here he comes up his driveway with an 8 point buck on his atv.