Big game sky box.

Just finished putting it together. Pretty simple took about 45 minutes. I was in one a few months ago and loved it. Has a lot of room and a shooting rail that will fold up at bow season. Double rails make it real sturdy.

Couldn't beat the price at Cabelas for $189.00. 

I bought one 3-4 years ago at Bass Pro. They had a floor display model marked down to $150, which was a huge steal since I didn't have to put it together. I put it up at camp on a huge ridge over looking a dead beaver pond. I don't bow hunt out of it though, just gun Hunt at camp.

• Like 1

I bought one 3-4 years ago at Bass Pro. They had a floor display model marked down to $150, which was a huge steal since I didn't have to put it together. I put it up at camp on a huge ridge over looking a dead beaver pond. I don't bow hunt out of it though, just gun Hunt at camp.

Don't quote me but My BIL said Bass pro had it on sale at the 1st of the month for $169.00. 

You got a great deal, never bothers me to by the floor model as long as all parts are there. 

Edited by First-light

• 2 weeks later...