tuning in a new bow

sweet old bill

Nothing like when you get a new bow, then setting it up and when for the first time you shoot it. I got a new 3D bow from Alpine a Concord  40 inches long, 29 inch draw, and with a peak weight of 50 lbs. The bow is for 3D, spot, or NFAA. The results were I did not need to do anything, the peep rotation was just right, the nocking point need no adjustment, the scope is a 4X, and the sight is a Tox that I had on my old bow. I was able to sight in from 20 yards out to 35 yards yesterday and going back today to get marks out to 60 yards.  I shoot as a Senior master , that is a niece way of saying a old fart that is 73 years young and still loves to shoot a bow.

when I'm 73 years young I hope to heck I'm still shooting a bow.  good to hear it all came together nice.  every bow I tune for myself, family, or friends doesn't leave my hands for a prolonged period of time until it's shooting darn good.  still can't figure out how more times than not it's my cousins' bows that I get shooting lazer beam like arrows.  cheaper Diamond bows to Mathews bows, it just doesn't matter. lol  you don't know it's that good until you see the arrow fly as an observer looking over a shoulder either.  hard to explain without seeing it.