Scouted the new hunting area ...

growalot

So I decided to stop and walk the brook area near the road...I wanted to see what oaks were dropping and if there were any tracks...No tracks that I could make out but rubs just everywhere...I 'm trying to find a spot that if I wanted I could easily get a climber in for the day......it also happens to be across from where that big buck jumped my hood last year....the acorns where dropping but not the beech...I will go back and try the other side of the property  along the farmers field...he has the whole thing disced now...there is also a road way that goes to the main house ...I need to see if it's wide enough to park there...I've only used the short driveway on the side I scouted today. Gosh it's so pretty there ..but I will definitely need the Thermacell...I also found several hiding spots among the giant tree stumps and downed trees...perfect sits on a small stool...This is going to be fun...Whether I get a deer of not...

• Like 2