Since I missed the entire month of May for spring turkey . . .

Deerthug

due to my illness (from which by the way I'm getting better every day) I started counting down to October 1st!

Only 128 days, or 3,080 hours, 184,849 minutes, till Opening Day for bow in SZ!!!

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Bow+Hunting+Opening+Day+Southern+Zone+NY&month=10&day=1&year=2012&hour=&min=&sec=&p0=179

Is it getting better and what kind of treatment are you getting,is this upper or lower extrems,or all over.I have lyme's and been noticing that same feeling in my upper body.Arms and hand's mostly.

Is it getting better and what kind of treatment are you getting,is this upper or lower extrems,or all over.I have lyme's and been noticing that same feeling in my upper body.Arms and hand's mostly.

Sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better instead of worse for you. Mine's been giving me a hard time lately too.

Sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better instead of worse for you. Mine's been giving me a hard time lately too.

it is getting better everyday but my neurologist said it can take 3 months for the tingling to disappear completely. It isn't Lyme its something called transverse meylitis or in plain English a viral infection in my spinal canal. Don't know where it came from but the tingling originally started in my feet and worked its way up to the top of my abdomen all over my body front and back and along with the tingling/numbness it became like a feeling of tightness in my abdomen sort of like as if I was constantly flexing my abs. The treatment was 4000 milligrams of IV steroids over 4 days. That's it. Now it's wait and see. I thank God everyday it wasn't more serious like MS or Gullien-Barre Syndrome which could have eventually put me in a wheelchair.

Edited by Deerthug