More Food Plot Pics

I went back up to check the progress of the last two plots that I planted and got mixed results. I planted both plots in a "No-Plow" from tractor supply about three weeks ago. The first picture came in real nice and thick. I made that plot a lot bigger from last year. The other food plot did ok. It had a lot of the mossy grass in it so considering what it looked like I wasnt too upset about the way it came out. It should be a lot better next year. On a positive note, when I went to check the plot there was six turkey already feeding in it. Hopefully they will still be around in October.

My two other brassica plots are already starting to get hit by deer...I can see large patches where deer have come in and fed through...I hope they make to October.post-1950-0-45170200-1345902575_thumb.jppost-1950-0-92367500-1345902594_thumb.jppost-1950-0-02279500-1345902607_thumb.jp

Dang ...you getting a lot of rain there?...mine are all growing but slow and I have 3 rye/bracc plots looking very sad...no rain just stopped growing and now looking a bit limp...over seeded bracc...not germinated in the clover/forage oat plot and oats are not plentiful..lots of ungerminated seed..came home late yesterday to light sprinkles...that stopped just before that plot area...then started when I hit the drive...went down the hill...and the sprinkles had completely skipped the middle of our property!!....Lol... Ma nature has a strange sense of humor ...Looks good ..best of Luck