4 GB SDHD card

fasteddie

I bought some SDHD cards over a year ago and they are a pain in the butt . I have to use a "card reader" to upload the pics and I don't get the option to delete the photos after the upload . The camera won't delete them and I tried a 2nd camera with no luck .

Finally I got out my laptop that I use as a backup , inserted the card reader , went into the system and was able to clear the card . No more HD cards for me ! Oh yeah , there was over 6200 pics on the card .

I had a problem with one of my Moultries...the same kind of card...worked fine then all of a sudden blk pics......Then I could not get the cam to go to the set up screen...Called and 3 wks later they e-mailed me...to pull card out...press the function buttons wait...put the card back in and press again...then delete card with camera...darn if it didn't work all functions had returned...they said it was the card causing problem?...I don't see how the card could mess with the cameras screen function..but who knows?