So after dropping my Iphone a few times while upstate this past weekend...

while using it to control my Looxcie video camera, I had $20 in Staples rewards so I pulled the trigger and bought an Otterbox in Realtree camo with Blaze Orange today at staples. I think it looks cool. Hopefully it will protect my phone this coming season.

43A9D1A0-0BD1-44D5-AA0D-D59B6C884335-9830-00000BDDF13A7B2A.jpg

0037BD92-D219-4353-BA63-5D2F694C7C65-9830-00000BDDF28D6EC5.jpg

Edited by Deerthug

I ruined alot of phones over the years either on the water or in the woods. Started buying the casio's once they came out. Now past 2 years I have been using an andriod cammando smart phone. Best one I ever owned yet. Water proof, shock proof, shatter proof lens, dust proof. Hell I even ran over it with the tractor skidding logs out of the woods caouple days ago. Still working and looking new.

There is no way I would have a Camo phone , wallet , flashlight , etc .........

Took the words right out of my mouth. I hate it even when the deer tags are brown. Doesnt make sense. I set one down one time while digging through my pack for a pen and the wind blew it when I had my head turned. 1/2 hr later I found it about 20 yrds from where I set it down. I nearly had a heart attack!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

One thing about the Otter Box I didn't know about until I heard from a friend is that godforbid you should drop your phone and the case breaks or something goes wrong with the box in any way shape or form, call otterbox directly and tell them what happened to the case and they replace it for free!!! My friend is an elevator mechanic and well...dropped his phone a few floors down. His phone was fine, the case well....not so much. But it saved him from buying a brand new iphone.

I swear by otterbox and have a camo one in the realtree AP. The orange stands out like a sore thumb, but I'm a hunter and blaze orange is part of my attire in the woods. So I don't mind it.

Nice cover. I have the orange with the real tree. Have had it for about 6 months and still going well. And I am pretty rough with phones. That is why I took so long to finally get a smart phone. When my wife upgraded, I took her black otter box plastic and put the camo cover on it. Looks sharp as well.