Biden Ministry of Truth

• 2 weeks later...

The entire Democrat Party is full of people who aren't interested in good faith arguments about policy or ideas. They're invested in dividing the country into opposing factions based on race, sex, or whatever other attribute they can contrive. They slander their fellow Americans as racist bigots if we don't go along with this division or submit to their agenda.

They say, as Andrew Cuomo once did in rebuttal to Donald Trump's Make America Great Again slogan, that America was "never that great."

When they do find success, as when Barack Obama was surging to the presidency in 2008, they say, as Michelle Obama did then, "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country."

When they lose, they cry about "collusion" with Russia or "systemic racism" or whatever the bogeyman of choice may be to excuse their loss as not their fault. They blame anyone and everyone else.

Democrats seem to collectively believe they have the divine right of kings in America. If they're not in power, it's because evil forces have cheated them out of it. If they are in power, the only reason anything goes wrong is those same evil forces undermining the good they're trying to do. In the end, all they have is division, disparagement, and deceit.