First sit of the season

jetmec

After a long wait from last season. I'm finally back in the stand. Headed out for the morning sit at 5:30am had a bunch of turkey hanging around for a bit. Then had a doe about 30yds out. Don't think she picked my scent up but she stopped directly across from me looked behind her and started grunting and then left. Round two for the afternoon 3:30pm. I headed over to a stand we set up next to a thick bedding area. In hopes to catch a decent buck just before sun set. Wind started to swirl so I split and headed to the other side of the property over looking a blank angus field (minus the angus) 2 minutes in stand and I have a doe with a fawn trailing behind at about 20 yards ( no go number 1) watched 4 bucks come out from the other side of the field 2 good size spikes, 1 scrapy spike and a very nice 6 pointer. As I'm glassing them I had another doe walk in behind me 30 yds I get set up just about to draw and she has twin fawns with her (no go number 2). Good start to the season so far plenty of action. And will have some does down soon!