Letchworth Open For Business!

TheTruth2

• 2 years later...

No not yet! We have a farm that borders the saftey zone down near the park police and the pool area! The little guys are out in force drivin the ladies nuts. Oh and most fawns that i saw were alone or with another. Never seen a doe,fawn combo come through.

Man I shot 2 doe down there, I saw your truck that weekend of 1/2. Should have stopped and said hello but you were still out.... How'd you do in archery there?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, been looking at different threads in the forums and decided to create an account. Looking for other Letchworth hunters, to discuss their strategies and such. Hey Truth, never found your pics. Congrats on the nice buck anyway.

How has everyone's Letchworth 'Luck' turned out this year?? I have seen some bruiser bucks this year and have plenty of nice trail pics. I have harvested two nice size does out of the park this year. Seems to be pretty decent amount of deer on East side. I have only hunted here for 7 years, but seems to have diminished just a little bit.

anyway, good luck the rest of the season.