WTH? Has Anyone Else Seen This Lunacy???

On a serious note, I heard on the news last week that because the Fort Hood attack is not labeled as a terrorist attack, the families of the soldiers killed and the soldiers who were wounded, get much lower benefits and aid. That is a true shame.

On a serious note, I heard on the news last week that because the Fort Hood attack is not labeled as a terrorist attack, the families of the soldiers killed and the soldiers who were wounded, get much lower benefits and aid. That is a true shame.

I agree 100%. It's a bunch of BS! As far as I'm concerned, the douchebag who did it was a terrorist, and needs to be exterminated!

• Like 2

If you look into it, it was no doubt a terror attack but for some reason it isn't labeled as one.

I believe the survivors and family of those killed are suing the government over it. Lets hope they win.

Edited by ants

I agree 100%. It's a bunch of BS! As far as I'm concerned, the douchebag who did it was a terrorist, and needs to be exterminated!

I was a bit miffed last week when I heard that the Arizona crazy (Jared Laughner) who shot Rep. Gabby Giffords and 17 others in his shooting spree was sentenced to multiple counts of life after pleading guilty. (And that shooting occurred only last year.) That was swift, and equally as high profile a case as the Ft. Hood shooting.

Meanwhile, the Ft. Hood shooting occurred in 2009, and the bum is still awaiting trail? Last week his lawyers filed their appeal of rulings that he can have his beard forcibly shaved before his murder trial. (Ahh gee, too bad.)

• 2 weeks later...