just bought my first gun

Dan92

just got a rossi single shot 12gauge shotgun. my first gun. going to pick up some ammo and hopefully be able to get out and shoot it today. has anyone heard anything good.. or bad, about these guns? what sold me onit was that it was cheap and is light so i wont mind carrying it around on hunts

• Like 1

I bought my son a single shot Rossi .410 for his first gun when he was 7. It also came with a .22 lr barrel. We still have it. I think they're very good guns.

just got back home, was shooting with a few buddies. the gun shoots awesome i loved it.. its smooth bore. cant use slugs in it.. going to get a mossberg 500 for slugs. for the price of this i couldnt have passed it up

20121123_090435_zps21ca9d0a.jpg

Edited by danc0320

for $120 ill shoot buckshot for now lol.. im now in the process of saving up for a mossberg 500, a new climber stand, a new bow and a gun safe... to bad santa cant perform miracles lol

DICKs has the Mossberg 500 with scope , vent rib barrel and slug barrel in 20 and 12 gauge for $300 . They used to sell them for $250 .

for $120 ill shoot buckshot for now lol.. im now in the process of saving up for a mossberg 500, a new climber stand, a new bow and a gun safe... to bad santa cant perform miracles lol

FYI buck shot is illegal in NY

Manner of Taking

It is unlawful to hunt big game with:

• A shotgun of less than 20 gauge or any shotgun loaded with shells other than those carrying a single projectile.

http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/8305.html

FYI buck shot is illegal in NY

Manner of Taking

It is unlawful to hunt big game with:

• A shotgun of less than 20 gauge or any shotgun loaded with shells other than those carrying a single projectile.

http://www.dec.ny.go...tdoor/8305.html

i know.. i bow hunt for deer.. this is for coyote as i dont feel like loosing my arrows hunting yotes at night with a bow