President Obama

I have been avoiding this site and these recent gun debates as of late as I feel that it way to soon in the wake of tragedy especially Sandy Hook that hit very close to home. I've was horrified to see the scum bag mayor of NY mayor Bloomburg screaming control even before the bodies of these victims had grown cold. No one can wrap their head around this tragedy so they are looking for reasons (Mental illness, gun control etc..) because we just can't fathom that there are such monsters in the world. I have always expressed my right-wing views about such things as gun control and President Obama but I have to give credit where its due and I was very grateful that the White house and the President took their time to express the liberal agenda and brushed off reporters and comments about gun control in the first days of this tragedy and expressed remorse and sympathy for the familys. I wish all liberals and even control advocates would have handled this the way Obama and his admin did. As a father of a young child and member of a church that was devastated by this, there has been nothing more disgusting then what I have seen from different advocates in the wake of this. I will reserve my opinions for the future when logic can overcome emotion and not so soon that I disrespect and disgrace the dead with my political views. I apologize for my rant. God be with everyone in Sandy Hook!

• Like 4

Didn't work when Clinton banned assault weapons.. At the peak of that ban we had Columbine, guns used were a side by side shotgun, a pump shotgun and 2 pistols, non of which would be covered.... Can't fix the problem by trying to work on a symptom.. the problem is we are over medicating our youth.. We allow them to play violent video games showing no reguard for life... Then let them watch movies where everyone gets shot up.. It is a society issue, not a gun issue.. My rant is over.. Can't believe how the media is all over the town, the people and fillnig the news with it.. We live in a sick society that supports therse news channels.

• Like 1

I have been avoiding this site and these recent gun debates as of late as I feel that it way to soon in the wake of tragedy especially Sandy Hook that hit very close to home. I've was horrified to see the scum bag mayor of NY mayor Bloomburg screaming control even before the bodies of these victims had grown cold. No one can wrap their head around this tragedy so they are looking for reasons (Mental illness, gun control etc..) because we just can't fathom that there are such monsters in the world. I have always expressed my right-wing views about such things as gun control and President Obama but I have to give credit where its due and I was very grateful that the White house and the President took their time to express the liberal agenda and brushed off reporters and comments about gun control in the first days of this tragedy and expressed remorse and sympathy for the familys. I wish all liberals and even control advocates would have handled this the way Obama and his admin did. As a father of a young child and member of a church that was devastated by this, there has been nothing more disgusting then what I have seen from different advocates in the wake of this. I will reserve my opinions for the future when logic can overcome emotion and not so soon that I disrespect and disgrace the dead with my political views. I apologize for my rant. God be with everyone in Sandy Hook!

well said...I see no need to comment further.