Dicks sporting goods Dickson city pa 5.56x45 ammo

Dicks in Dickson city pa (near Scranton) has 5.56x45 independence (federal) ammo in stock. Lots of it. $8.99/ box of 20. Not sure how long it will last, or if you're hard up enough to travel, but I thought I'd share this info. I would call and confirm that they still have it before making the trip.

I wouldn't buy from Dick's if it was $3 a box.

I normally don't like to support dick's, either,

but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. This ammo isn't readily available in too many places these days. Just putting it out there for others. If you don't like shopping there, don't shop there.

Someone explain to me how this is any different from the Midway incident?

I think it is night and day. Midway halted ammo and components shippments to NY becuase they awaited for a legal assessment of the law. Dick's made a decision to no longer sell "assault weapons". And just an FYI they opulled them even before the law was passed.

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

You're right, it is night and day. Difference is that Midway made a decision and then later realized they can milk some more $ from NYS residents, and Dicks made a decision and stuck by it.

No you are wrong. You won't see it but I am not surprised. the two actions taken are worlds apart. Midway too 5 days to evaluate a new law. Dicks made a corporate decision based on public outcry and sold us down the river. Their major money base is not the shooting sports.

Do me a favor. Boycott Midway. Chances are there will be less stuff on backorder then if folks like you that can't grasp the difference don't buty there.