VIDEO: Mayor Bloomberg refuses to disarm bodyguards

Geno, I actually agree that Cuomo looked like a loon in that vid. And, while I actually don't dispute that we should hold ourselves to higher standards, sometimes you have to play their game in order to win, if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense and I do agree with you. I agree we need to get more firm and stand for what we beleive in 100%

Askin the mayor if he wants a sip of his soda was a little retarted tho lol

Makes perfect sense and I do agree with you. I agree we need to get more firm and stand for what we beleive in 100%

Askin the mayor if he wants a sip of his soda was a little retarted tho lol

To be honest, I didn't even hear that part. I think I was so focused on the gun questioning, that it didn't even click in. Nonetheless, putting the soda thing aside, I do agree with the questioning on the gun rights. My guess would be that it was a jab at Bloombergs idiotic soda ban, concerning the soda comment.

My guess would be that it was a jab at Bloombergs idiotic soda ban, concerning the soda comment.

OMG...I'm so glad I stopped watching the news 2 years ago....I just try to keep up on important stuff...our constitution...had I not...I think my head would implode!!some ppl just need to ....not been born...