Tempers run high as frustrated gun owners learn about New York's weapons ban

What I like most about all this stuff is that it keeps the issue alive for the gun owners. What scares me most is that there will be a quick flurry of activity from the gun owners and then it will slowly fade away to be replaced by acceptance. I think this is what Cuomo and his kind are hoping too. These meetings help keep the issue alive and flourishing in the headlines. That's good stuff! They are trying to break the gun lobby and the gun owners. We've got to make sure that they fail.

What I like most about all this stuff is that it keeps the issue alive for the gun owners. What scares me most is that there will be a quick flurry of activity from the gun owners and then it will slowly fade away to be replaced by acceptance. I think this is what Cuomo and his kind are hoping too. These meetings help keep the issue alive and flourishing in the headlines. That's good stuff! They are trying to break the gun lobby and the gun owners. We've got to make sure that they fail.

Yep. There can't be a fizzle out. There needs to be growth.

Now hearing there are three definite rally's on the 8th, 12th, and 28th; and thought I heard about another one in Feb. Hope to be in this info loop more directly soon.

The one in Rochester was pretty heated too. The thing that bothered me the most about these is that there was no notification. They announced a 5pm meeting at 8am the same day. Seemed to me they didn't want to give people enough time to organize a protest or to make it appear in the media as not that many people care because the crowd was only 1550 people. Almost all of my gun owning friends hadn't heard about it until it was on the 11 o'clock news. I really hope everyone bands together on this to help get this law repealed.

Sounds like little king Andy is just sending out whipping boys so he can say that he was interested in public opinon (after the fact.) I remember when his father, little King Mario was governor. Little King Mario tried to tap into public pension funds to bank roll his "special interest" projects. The only thing that stopped him was a law suit. Hopefully that will be the case here. Dirty Bastards (Sorry)

The one in Rochester was pretty heated too. The thing that bothered me the most about these is that there was no notification. They announced a 5pm meeting at 8am the same day. Seemed to me they didn't want to give people enough time to organize a protest or to make it appear in the media as not that many people care because the crowd was only 1550 people. Almost all of my gun owning friends hadn't heard about it until it was on the 11 o'clock news. I really hope everyone bands together on this to help get this law repealed.

Ha-ha ..... Kind of like the way they jammed through the gun law in the first place. We've got a stealth government under this Cuomo character. He's using every trick in the book to keep gun advocates off-balance. Amazing how skillful he is at screwing the public to get his agenda. Maybe "amazing " isn't the right word ..... It's more like "scary". Makes you wonder what other things he's slipping under the table.