Mossberg customer service

Anyone else think mossbergs customer service sucks my shotgun dosnt feed properly and i have to pump it 2 or 3 times and the guy asks me do you know the names of the two bars that feed the round and when i said the wrong names hes like if you cant provide me with the right answer then i wont be able to send you out the parts. This isnt a game show just shut up and send me out the parts god im starting to hate these people.

I sent back my 835, a few years back, and I thought they were great. They called me to confirm that they received the gun, a couple days later they called to tell me what was wrong with it and how it would be repaired, a few days later they called to tell me that it was fixed and on its way back to me. They basically rebuilt the whole gun and added a ported barrel. This was all done under warranty.

Most Mossbergs have a 10 year warranty. If yours is still covered ship the whole damn thing to them and let them worry about it.

• Like 1

I have found Mossberg to be accomodating in the past .

Bushnell is the one that gets me . I have a cap missing from one of my pistol scopes . I called and told them it was a Bushnell , the model type , a 2X7 , etc . I was told that they needed the exact model number , serial number , where it was manufactured , etc .. What the heck ! I have a scope on another Contender barrel that I may move back and forth between the two barrels .