Plans set in motion so far...

Seed prices gotten ...50# of powerplant and 12# of tall tines on the way....the walls for the 3 blinds is just about here...priced out the cost of framing 2x4's and found good pricing on the sealer

I got the cost of a pallet...2800.000#'s of pelleted...a few dollars over 200.00....ya ya lets not debate it ...pelleted is all I can work with....Weather getting better and I will be doing lots more hinging and a bunch of fire wood stacked and covered...sell that and off set some costs...not bad for 2nd week of Feb.

How are things playing out for you guys?

I am planting: half acre each of rr corn and clover, quarter acre each of brassica and rasdishes. Deer absolutely destroyed the radishes last year. I also try and add at least four to five bags of powdered lime to each plot. I wish I could get it delivered but I don't have the access. I use my atv with the Kolpin attachments for all food plot work. Two years ago I used a reartine tiller which was WORK that I never want to do again!

Grow... how many food plots do you have throughout your property? Are they all used as hunting plots or do you use some as feed plots?

Split... how did you make out this year? I remember that your plots looked incredible!

Well I think it will be 14-15 this year..but in one way or another they all sorta connect...Because I have so many and they are so small....it's really impossible to hunt over all of them...so I suppose you can say many are feed plots...depending on your definition of feed plots

I really tend to concentrate my hunting in three particular spots...none near any plots..

Grains...HS grasses...braccs....clovers...clover/alfalfa...corn....buck wheat....sorghum and soybeans...These are the things I have available through out the year to them and the turkey...rabbits.... grouse and occasional pheasant

My baitfeeder reels are spooled n ready to go. All my leaders are tied. I changed the battery in my bait bucket. My fishfinder still works. Lake Trout slaying season is readily approaching.

In other news, I need to make an appt at golfsmith to get custom fitted for a new set of irons.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2