Turkey Report

dirt_a_KISS

Great article. Completely right about calling before the season. I find i do better when i get a new call and go hunting sounding like a beginner. Heck the birds probably come in just to investigate the odd noise lol.

Been seeing alot of turkeys on field edges. Only a few strutting but you can tell there are gobblers in the mix. Hope it shapes up to be a great opening morning. Boss already knows ill be in at 1 pm!

Great article. Completely right about calling before the season. I find i do better when i get a new call and go hunting sounding like a beginner. Heck the birds probably come in just to investigate the odd noise lol.

Been seeing alot of turkeys on field edges. Only a few strutting but you can tell there are gobblers in the mix. Hope it shapes up to be a great opening morning. Boss already knows ill be in at 1 pm!

Hes a great guy. He actually introduced me to my fiance! But we both work for him....so its a squabble over who gets opening morning off. She just took her hunter safety course yesterday so i told her i should go first to make sure the woods are ok lol!

• Like 1