How's That for luck

Doc

Last February, I went to Bass Pro and bought a Bushnell Trophy Cam. I got busy with other things, and sort of forgot about it for all these months. Well, yesterday, I got the thing out, programmed in all the dates and times, and hung it out on a trail just to see how the thing worked. So what's the odds that I would get a hit on the first night out?

Sure, it's not anything huge, but for the first time the camera ever saw action, I thought it was some pretty good luck. Check it out.....

Doc

post-11-131455350161_thumb.jpg

Actually, it really wasn't so much forgetting about it as it was simply not being able to be thinking about when I actually had an opportunity to do something with it. Over the last of the winter months, the deer were moving in random patterns as they always do. With the snow down, they absolutely had nothing to do with any trails and the movement was purely random. So I decided to save the batteries and hold off until things got a bit more trail oriented and I put the unit down in the shop waiting for better weather. Well, spring came and I started with the work around the place and a bunch of traveling and the activities have not slowed for one minute. You just wouldn't believe this summer. You know when you're retired, life is supposed to slow down and you are finally supposed to have time to do all those things that you never had time to do before.  ........DON"T YOU BELIEVE IT!!! It's not just me either. I've talked to other retired folks that kind of wish there was some way to slow the pace a bit .... lol.

Anyway, I finally found (no, I actually made) a bit of free time and dug the camera out. we'll see what kind of luck I have in the future.

Doc